Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application)

2 posters

Go down

Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application) Empty Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application - I hope I'm doing this right)

Post  Aiden H. Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 am

Kia Ora!

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application) ?action=view&current=11087108

Full Name: Aiden Harris
Birthday: Twelfth August
Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family: English
Rank: Member - The specifics I will have to go over with my ‘family’.
Strengths:
Fast. Aiden’s a good sprinter, and that’s helped him out of tight spots many times.
Proficient With Firearms. Not only can Aiden fire quickly, he’s usually got good aim too.
Good Liar. When telling a ... ‘bended truth’, very little gives him away.
Intelligent. To stay alive in the ‘business’, you have to have something rattling in your head. Aiden happens to have quite a good brain rattling in his.
Unremarkable Appearance. Aiden’s indistinctive features mean that he can disguise himself easily, even (or perhaps especially) as the opposite gender.

Weaknesses:
Clumsy. If you put an object in his way, there’s a sixty-forty chance he will fall over it.
Compulsive Liar. Even if there’s no particular reason for telling a lie, Aiden may do so anyway, as he finds it preferential to telling the truth.
Obstinate. If Aiden has a set idea, it takes a lot to persuade him to change his mind.
Small Stature. Aiden’s severely lacking in the size department. Don’t let that fool you though, he’s no pushover in a fight.
Obsessive. If something isn't 'just so', or doesn't go according to plan, Aiden frets.

Personality: Aiden’s loquacious, and he's patriotic, so the moment he opens his mouth you can bet you’re in for a tirade, usually involving the subjects of New Zealand, flora, fauna, flora and fauna of New Zealand, and movies (especially ones filmed in New Zealand).

Aiden’s a social boy. He’s happiest when in a room full of people, even if everyone’s arguing, which is a common enough occurrence in his ‘family’. Whilst being alone lets him think more clearly, it makes him desperately unhappy after a while.

Usually, you can count on Aiden to be easygoing. ‘Kind’ is a word that goes hand in hand with his name. Most of the time.

Interestingly enough, Aiden’s light-hearted attitude completely vanishes when he’s appointed a task, and the exuberant young man becomes all business. He does enjoy his work, it’s just that if he acted so irresponsibly when on the job, chances are he’d end up in a ditch somewhere.

Indeed, he might not look like the part, but Aiden can be quite the sadist.

History: When one sees Aiden, the first thought that comes to mind is not ‘mafia member’. No, it is perhaps along the paths of ‘effeminate’, ‘goody-two-shoes’, or some such misconception. But, nonetheless, Aiden was born for his line of work.

Aiden Buckley Anderson was born to Anna and Richard Anderson on the Twelfth of August, 1993. His mother was a government official, who unfortunately passed away bringing him into the world, and his father made out that he was a doctor.

In fact, he was a gun for hire, a mercenary, and one of the best.

When Aiden was fourteen, his father had them both move to the United States. Richard told his son it was a brilliant business opportunity, and it was, but not of the nature Aiden believed.

His father chose the city of Medezka as their new residence: sure, a city ruled by the Mafia might not have been the safest choice, but it was a beautiful city, and besides, he had money enough to ensure the house he bought was secured. It was.

Aiden was fifteen when his father told him of his real work. He wasn’t particularly surprised: after all, what sort of doctor kept an uzi in his desk drawer? So, after the truth came out, he merely asked his father to teach him a few things.

And Richard did. Aiden was taught various martial art forms, how to use several guns, how to change his appearance, how to clean up evidence, and how to harm people easily. Richard was proud of his son; the boy took up the mantle well despite his slight stature and young age.

At his father’s funeral, Aiden couldn’t help but think how ironic it was that one of the best hit men in the world was killed in a car crash.

After the ceremony, Aiden took what valuables were in the house and ran, unwilling to go into the foster home circuit. He gave himself a new last name, even though he never legally changed his name, and started out his criminal life by himself. However, it was not long before he realized he wouldn’t last alone, and he asked the English family very nicely if they’d have him.

They accepted.

Other Important Info: Aiden has a weakness for all things he dubs ‘cute’, especially animals. As such, he has a veritable zoo, including a dog, a cat, two birds, and a rabbit. He’s very protective of his pets.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Danielle – Call me whatever you wish.
Timezone: GMT +10
MSN/AIM;etc: A simple matter of asking me.
You read the rules, right?: So, this colour’s pretty cool.
Anything else?: This roleplay is so awesome I don’t even.

I really, really, REALLY hope I haven't screwed this up.

Aiden H.

Back to top Go down

Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application) Empty Re: Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application)

Post  Admin Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:48 am

Give us a picture and a character account.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mafia-hetalia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application) Empty I wasn't sure whether that meant I was yet to be accepted...

Post  Aiden Harris Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:41 am

But I assumed it did, and made this post instead of putting the edited application in the Accepted Applications forum.

Apologies if I was wrong orz

Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application) C10

(Apologies too for all the moe moe kawaii desu - it's difficult to find a picture of New Zealand appropriate for a roleplay.)
Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

Back to top Go down

Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application) Empty Re: Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application)

Post  Admin Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:52 am

-snickers- Yes, you're accepted. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mafia-hetalia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application) Empty Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application)

Post  Aiden Harris Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Kia Ora!

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Aiden Harris (New Zealand Application) C11

Full Name: Aiden Harris
Birthday: Twelfth August
Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family: English
Rank: Member - The specifics I will have to go over with my ‘family’.
Strengths:
Fast. Aiden’s a good sprinter, and that’s helped him out of tight spots many times.
Proficient With Firearms. Not only can Aiden fire quickly, he’s usually got good aim too.
Good Liar. When telling a ... ‘bended truth’, very little gives him away.
Intelligent. To stay alive in the ‘business’, you have to have something rattling in your head. Aiden happens to have quite a good brain rattling in his.
Unremarkable Appearance. Aiden’s indistinctive features mean that he can disguise himself easily, even (or perhaps especially) as the opposite gender.

Weaknesses:
Clumsy. If you put an object in his way, there’s a sixty-forty chance he will fall over it.
Compulsive Liar. Even if there’s no particular reason for telling a lie, Aiden may do so anyway, as he finds it preferential to telling the truth.
Obstinate. If Aiden has a set idea, it takes a lot to persuade him to change his mind.
Small Stature. Aiden’s severely lacking in the size department. Don’t let that fool you though, he’s no pushover in a fight.
Obsessive. If something isn't 'just so', or doesn't go according to plan, Aiden frets.

Personality: Aiden’s loquacious, and he's patriotic, so the moment he opens his mouth you can bet you’re in for a tirade, usually involving the subjects of New Zealand, flora, fauna, flora and fauna of New Zealand, and movies (especially ones filmed in New Zealand).

Aiden’s a social boy. He’s happiest when in a room full of people, even if everyone’s arguing, which is a common enough occurrence in his ‘family’. Whilst being alone lets him think more clearly, it makes him desperately unhappy after a while.

Usually, you can count on Aiden to be easygoing. ‘Kind’ is a word that goes hand in hand with his name. Most of the time.

Interestingly enough, Aiden’s light-hearted attitude completely vanishes when he’s appointed a task, and the exuberant young man becomes all business. He does enjoy his work, it’s just that if he acted so irresponsibly when on the job, chances are he’d end up in a ditch somewhere.

Indeed, he might not look like the part, but Aiden can be quite the sadist.

History: When one sees Aiden, the first thought that comes to mind is not ‘mafia member’. No, it is perhaps along the paths of ‘effeminate’, ‘goody-two-shoes’, or some such misconception. But, nonetheless, Aiden was born for his line of work.

Aiden Buckley Anderson was born to Anna and Richard Anderson on the Twelfth of August, 1993. His mother was a government official, who unfortunately passed away bringing him into the world, and his father made out that he was a doctor.

In fact, he was a gun for hire, a mercenary, and one of the best.

When Aiden was fourteen, his father had them both move to the United States. Richard told his son it was a brilliant business opportunity, and it was, but not of the nature Aiden believed.

His father chose the city of Medezka as their new residence: sure, a city ruled by the Mafia might not have been the safest choice, but it was a beautiful city, and besides, he had money enough to ensure the house he bought was secured. It was.

Aiden was fifteen when his father told him of his real work. He wasn’t particularly surprised: after all, what sort of doctor kept an uzi in his desk drawer? So, after the truth came out, he merely asked his father to teach him a few things.

And Richard did. Aiden was taught various martial art forms, how to use several guns, how to change his appearance, how to clean up evidence, and how to harm people easily. Richard was proud of his son; the boy took up the mantle well despite his slight stature and young age.

At his father’s funeral, Aiden couldn’t help but think how ironic it was that one of the best hit men in the world was killed in a car crash.

After the ceremony, Aiden took what valuables were in the house and ran, unwilling to go into the foster home circuit. He gave himself a new last name, even though he never legally changed his name, and started out his criminal life by himself. However, it was not long before he realized he wouldn’t last alone, and he asked the English family very nicely if they’d have him.

They accepted.

Other Important Info: Aiden has a weakness for all things he dubs ‘cute’, especially animals. As such, he has a veritable zoo, including a dog, a cat, two birds, and a rabbit. He’s very protective of his pets.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Danielle – Call me whatever you wish.
Timezone: GMT +10
MSN/AIM;etc: A simple matter of asking me.
You read the rules, right?: So, this colour’s pretty cool.
Anything else?: This roleplay is so awesome I don’t even. (Apologies for the picture)
Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down