Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niels Hensen

2 posters

Go down

Niels Hensen  Empty Niels Hensen

Post  GUEST* Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Niels Hensen  APH__Denmark_by_arielucia
(picture not mine)

Full Name: Niels Hensen
Birthday:May 8th
Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family: Nordic

Strengths:
- Outgoing
- Bladed weapons
- Sailing/Boats
- Twisting words
- Good-humored
- Annoying people (if that counts as a 'strength'... )
- Strong Stomach

Weaknesses:
- Using his manners
- Temper
- Alcohol
- Stubborn
- Not good at following direction
- Memory

Personality: Niels is a very outgoing individual. He enjoys being in the company of others, whether that be to enjoy a friendly toast, or to watch your blood slowly drift away, taking your life with it. Niels loves to have fun, and sometimes forgets that he has a job to do. It isn't an odd occurrence for him to show up late and a bit more than tipsy. He has an unhealthy love for alcohol, and is almost never seen without a beer in his hand. Although, once he's sober, he is quite a force to be reckoned with. Though you wouldn't expect it from him, he can twist your words around, or convince you to do things you'd never do willingly; though sometimes, a blade to your throat is just easier than words.
Niels enjoys boats; so much so, that it has become a sort of obsession. As a child, he would hop into his father's boat and imagine he was a viking while his father was away on business. To this day, he can still occasionally be seen standing on his boat, bloody axe held in the air in a victory pose as he shouts out to the sea.

History: Niels was raised mainly by his mother; his father was always busy running their family business. She tried her hardest to teach him, and try to show him how to be like his father (the only thing he'd picked up in the end was his love for alcoholic beverages). Over the years however, Niels had learned more of how to goof off than how to work. The one thing he'd learned and taken to heart, however, was how to use an axe in a fight. He practiced every day, and sparred with his mother until he had almost mastered it. He then began to look into other bladed weapons, and learned to use them as well. His favorite, however, remained the axe.
When Niels was ten, his mother had mysteriously drowned. The death of his mother came down hard on Niels, and he'd spent a week locked in his room. When he finally emerged, he masked his pain with a smile, and refused to speak of the incident to anyone. Since then, he followed his father around while he worked.
After Niels began to follow his dad, he soon became his miniature version, only warmer and more outgoing. He smiled more than his dad, and was much more friendly than his all-business father. He'd made his first kill two months later, on a man who'd tried to attack his father, and had become his personal bodyguard from then on. His father took him out drinking with him, and introduced him to the workings of the Mafia. His father taught him everything he knows about being the head of the family, though he may not use the knowledge on an every-day basis.

Other Important Info: He tends to wear odd cube-shaped hats that are pinned to the top of his head, and his favorite color is red.

Roleplay Sample:
Niels Hensen sat in a crowded bar slumped against a table, empty bottles strewn around him.
"Mr. Hensen, it's time to head out." A young man dressed in a black suit called out, waving his hand to try and catch his boss's attention.
"'M not going." Niels muttered under his breath, "Jus' get me 'nother drink, will ya?" He tilted his head up to look at his henchman, who'd reached him and scowled at his boss.
"Sir, we need to get back to the house. You have a meeting with the boaters that are transporting our-"
"But I don't want to!" Niels pouted, interrupitng the other. He was well aware of the meeting, he was merely choosing to drink instead of negotiate. "I'll go after one more drink, okay?" He smiled, trying to convince the other to allow him the drink as if her were the one in charge.
"S-Sir, I'm sorry, but you really need to go now... You're already an hour late..." The man shifted nervously, eying the axe that rested at his boss' feet. Niels sighed in defeat. "An hour already?" He stretched his limbs and yawned. "Guess I have no choice. Thanks for the reminder, kid." He stood and hoisted his axe up onto his shoulder, before turning back to the other. "So, let's go, shall we?"

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name:Squiggles
Timezone:Eastern...?
MSN/AIM;etc:animegirl71392 on AIM
You read the rules, right?: Yes~
Anything else?:Though this is my first time rp-ing Hetalia, I've done many role-plays in the past~ (I also cosplay Denmark.) I hope this one is more fun than all of them Very Happy

GUEST*

Back to top Go down

Niels Hensen  Empty Re: Niels Hensen

Post  Guest* Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Ahh, and my favorite color is blue... Sorry, thought you were supposed to change it into your color...

Guest*

Back to top Go down

Post  Maccheroni Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Sorry for the wait! You are accepted! I like how you kept his little hat in his description hahaa. Please make an account with his name~
Maccheroni
Maccheroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Niels Hensen Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Thank you~ Very Happy
Niels Hensen
Niels Hensen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content