Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO I'LL TELL YA WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT

Go down

YO I'LL TELL YA WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT Empty YO I'LL TELL YA WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT

Post  Raivis Galante Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Hey guys, I know the chance of any of you actually seeing this is slim to none but I want to thank you all for the times we had here. The giggles, the silliness, the late night cbox madness-I look back on it very fondly. You are warmly accepted me in my not so great era of RPing and wow, that is a feat to brag about, You all helped me grow as an RPer-the Monaco I picked up on a lark? I still RP a rendition of her today and she is near and dear to me.

I wouldn't have kept on roleplaying if it wasn't for the great memories with you guys. From Remus to Peter and everyone in between, I miss you all and wonder if you are doing well. If you are still in the fandom, if you've moved on, if you remember me as a ginormous weeb and if you are happy. If  (by slim chance) any of you see this, my tumblr is thecowardlydandelion and if you want to follow and reminisce-well, that would be pretty great. As is, just thank you all for being here.

Wishing you the best,

Danilee (aka Latvia and Monaco)
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum