Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthur Kirkland

3 posters

Go down

Arthur Kirkland Empty Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur K Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am

A R T H U R -- K I R K L A N D

Arthur Kirkland Profilemafia

Full Name:Arthur Kirkland
Birthday: 31st of October (It's suitable D:)
Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family: English

Strengths:
╬ Incredibly stubborn (this CAN be a positive in the right context)
╬ Genuinely a kind hearted person
╬ Leadership skills
╬ Usually diplomatic, though he does slip
╬ Loyal without a shadow of a doubt

Weaknesses:
╬ Delusional (Believes he can see fairies. Whether they're real or not is debatable, most say not)
╬ Incredibly stubborn
╬ Very self deprecating
╬ Will go a wee bit far to protect what he cares for
╬ Explosive temper

Personality: For the most part Arthur is cool headed, seemingly reserved. He doesn't at all care for mindless shenanigans, and indeed would rather retain a sense of order; because after all, to have order is to have security and security is good. He has a mildly paranoid streak built into him, and whilst it's nothing to serious it makes him incredibly difficult to form a relationship with. He tends to hold at least some basic level of mistrust for near everyone, it's a dog eat dog business and he damn well knows he's in a position where many people want his head. Due to all of this he can come off as cold and detached, also incredibly foul mouthed too. Under it all however is a good heart. When he lets people close to him they usually stay there, even if they reject him he still holds some basic form of compassion for the individual. This in itself makes it very easy to hurt him if you know exactly who to target.

The main glip in his personality would be the fact he has a stupidly short temper along with an almost crazed eccentric streak. If something bothers him immensely that he has no way at all to deal with (usually in mental matters) he's liable to convince himself he doesn't feel that way. For example, if lonely he may point out something that he considers to be more so, and then mock the hell out of it to make himself feel better over the fact. This can at times making him seem utterly crazy (something not helped by the fact he talks to 'himself'). Mentioning these spells though is liable to be a bad idea, something just behind insulting his cooking. Rubbing him up the wrong way inevitably leads to him snapping, his temper can be described as only one thing. Terrible. Depending on the severity of it he can easily become violently aggressive with it.

History:
╬ Born the oldest son of the Kirkland family, the leaders of the English house, he was pulled into the family business as soon as possible.
╬ Vast amounts of his childhood ended up being lost as his parents aimed to turn him into someone suitable to take over the family business.
╬ Peter was born.
╬ Due to usually being busy with studies he didn't get to interact with the younger much, thus straining their relationship.
╬ Over the years built up a serious persona, also gaining a gentleman's complex as he did.
╬ Peter was taken by the Nordic house. At the time he had little sway with things, so when his parents decided to call the boy dead he couldn't argue. This in part helped make him more paranoid in a way, vaguely cracking his mentality also. The fact his parents were willing to do such a thing troubled him greatly.
╬ Became family head.
╬ Found an idiotic blond picking a fight with someone much older than themselves. Ended up splitting them up and offering the boy a place in his house, perhaps in part out of guilt for his younger brother.
╬ The boy eventually accepted.
╬ Ran the family as any real gentleman would?

Other Important Info:
╬ In part blames himself over Peter's situation, though if he meets the boy he tends to act with an almost stoic disdain.

Roleplay Sample:

Pirate Persona (From a historical site, he's about to kick Spain's arse <3)
Spoiler:

Revolutionary Persona (From a crossover forum, he's with America at this point and being attacked by... something)
Spoiler:

WW2 Persona (The oldest of the three, crossover again... Yelling at America for being himself <3)
Spoiler:

Sorry for the hefty post load... I uhm... D:

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Gearr
Timezone: GM +0 (I live in England)
MSN/AIM;etc: If I get him I'll add this :I
You read the rules, right?: Si~! However I have no fav colour, can we just say I like DOUBLE RAINBOW? D:
Anything else?: It said to post this on a character FORUM, however I couldn't find a specific forum. I presume you meant on this board, all the other apps are here.
It also got angry when I tried to use his full name orz
Posted as a Guest as requested *-*
Also, sorry I didn't wait to be added to the reserve list, buuut it was done and yeah xD

Arthur K

Back to top Go down

Arthur Kirkland Empty Re: Arthur Kirkland

Post  Admin Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Awesome app, seriously. Sorry about the mix ups. But I do have one request:

You have a wonderful grasp of the character but before I say approved, can I get a sample of you rping him the way you will in this mafia style?

Thanks. ^^
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mafia-hetalia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur K Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:27 am

Yeah sure xD
You may wanna post a storyline so guests can see it though. Doing a tryout post when you don't strictly get the details of the plot is hard :c

Spoiler:

Acceptable or no? XD
Not very mafia-ish, but certainly something I could see happening x]

Arthur K

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Umm... Hi future Arthur for the English household... I'm the Matthew Williams who is part of the family and if you ever need help in the mafia to... settle Alfred, just beep me or something and I'd be more than glad to help. Also, our Francis is working on his app so if you want to talk to him let me know so I can nag at him to get on. -hugs- I am really excited you are here too soo.... -smiles- welcome to the family.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:31 pm

It was perfect, and I added a plot last night under the rules. My apologies for not doing it sooner.

Accepted!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Former England Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Settle him? I found a good clout around the head does that just fine >:I

Seriously though, thank you <3~ -pats on head-

And adminin~
May I repost this now?
It says there's someplace I'm meant to repost it, however for the life of me I cannot find it D:
-such a tard 8'D-
Former England
Former England

http://www.wunderbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:43 am

-laughs a bit- Nah, not a 'tard. In the meet the character and on your profile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arthur Kirkland Empty Arthur Kirkland

Post  Former England Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:25 am

A R T H U R -- K I R K L A N D

Arthur Kirkland Profilemafia

Full Name:Arthur Kirkland
Birthday: 31st of October (It's suitable D:)
Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family: English

Strengths:
╬ Incredibly stubborn (this CAN be a positive in the right context)
╬ Genuinely a kind hearted person
╬ Leadership skills
╬ Usually diplomatic, though he does slip
╬ Loyal without a shadow of a doubt

Weaknesses:
╬ Delusional (Believes he can see fairies. Whether they're real or not is debatable, most say not)
╬ Incredibly stubborn
╬ Very self deprecating
╬ Will go a wee bit far to protect what he cares for
╬ Explosive temper

Personality: For the most part Arthur is cool headed, seemingly reserved. He doesn't at all care for mindless shenanigans, and indeed would rather retain a sense of order; because after all, to have order is to have security and security is good. He has a mildly paranoid streak built into him, and whilst it's nothing to serious it makes him incredibly difficult to form a relationship with. He tends to hold at least some basic level of mistrust for near everyone, it's a dog eat dog business and he damn well knows he's in a position where many people want his head. Due to all of this he can come off as cold and detached, also incredibly foul mouthed too. Under it all however is a good heart. When he lets people close to him they usually stay there, even if they reject him he still holds some basic form of compassion for the individual. This in itself makes it very easy to hurt him if you know exactly who to target.

The main glip in his personality would be the fact he has a stupidly short temper along with an almost crazed eccentric streak. If something bothers him immensely that he has no way at all to deal with (usually in mental matters) he's liable to convince himself he doesn't feel that way. For example, if lonely he may point out something that he considers to be more so, and then mock the hell out of it to make himself feel better over the fact. This can at times making him seem utterly crazy (something not helped by the fact he talks to 'himself'). Mentioning these spells though is liable to be a bad idea, something just behind insulting his cooking. Rubbing him up the wrong way inevitably leads to him snapping, his temper can be described as only one thing. Terrible. Depending on the severity of it he can easily become violently aggressive with it.

History:
╬ Born the oldest son of the Kirkland family, the leaders of the English house, he was pulled into the family business as soon as possible.
╬ Vast amounts of his childhood ended up being lost as his parents aimed to turn him into someone suitable to take over the family business.
╬ Peter was born.
╬ Due to usually being busy with studies he didn't get to interact with the younger much, thus straining their relationship.
╬ Over the years built up a serious persona, also gaining a gentleman's complex as he did.
╬ Peter was taken by the Nordic house. At the time he had little sway with things, so when his parents decided to call the boy dead he couldn't argue. This in part helped make him more paranoid in a way, vaguely cracking his mentality also. The fact his parents were willing to do such a thing troubled him greatly.
╬ Became family head.
╬ Found an idiotic blond picking a fight with someone much older than themselves. Ended up splitting them up and offering the boy a place in his house, perhaps in part out of guilt for his younger brother.
╬ The boy eventually accepted.
╬ Ran the family as any real gentleman would?

Other Important Info:
╬ In part blames himself over Peter's situation, though if he meets the boy he tends to act with an almost stoic disdain.

Roleplay Sample:

Spoiler:

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Gearr
Timezone: GM 0 (I live in England)
MSN/AIM;etc: If I get him I'll add this :I
You read the rules, right?: Si~! However I have no fav colour, can we just say I like DOUBLE RAINBOW? D:
Anything else?: Reposted onto my account, delete the other <3
Former England
Former England

http://www.wunderbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down