Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sa-wat dee krup, ana~ ☺

3 posters

Go down

Sa-wat dee krup, ana~ ☺ Empty Sa-wat dee krup, ana~ ☺

Post  Nickkhun Predchaphet Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:52 pm

"Ana~ nice to meet you all. I am Nickkhun Predchaphet from Thai! If have question or concrit, I very much appreciate, chai! I looking forward to get to know you all best!"

So, what up guyssss. I'm the player behind good ol' Nickkhun. Yes, his name's a pain in the keister to type out. If you want, you can call him "Nick" for convenience! Of course, you better ask the Thai first or he'll wonder how on Earth a stranger knows his casual nickname. One thing you might wonder are the nicknames Nickkhun likes to dish out. It's a Thai custom to give close friends and family nicknames. I guess that's a pun on Nickkhun's name, now that I think about it, hahaha~ And if you guys were wondering about my handle on Nickkhun: I play him straight as a tourist. He's never been outside of Thailand, so he's fascinated by the "Culture Western" that he read about in his hilariously out of date pocketbook.

All in all, don't feel shy! Chat me up, fellow roleplayers~ I love meeting new people! If you have any questions for Nickkhun to answer in his fail English, just address it to him and he'll answer like this, ana?

PEACE OUUTTTTT. \o/

Last edited by Nickkhun Predchaphet on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Nickkhun Predchaphet
Nickkhun Predchaphet

http://mecchabolt.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Sa-wat dee krup, ana~ ☺ Empty OOC

Post  Yuan Wang Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 am

<3

No seriously. I wub woo. ;___; And Nickkhun. But not apples.
Yuan Wang
Yuan Wang

Back to top Go down

Sa-wat dee krup, ana~ ☺ Empty Re: Sa-wat dee krup, ana~ ☺

Post  Nickkhun Predchaphet Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:08 am

Ana~ Pun no like nickname? I call you something else, ana~

FFFFF. ; ~~ ; I miss you bby.
Nickkhun Predchaphet
Nickkhun Predchaphet

Back to top Go down

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:51 pm

You! I am glad that you stuck around with us for so long even though you never got to be accepted last time, sorry about that. But I am so glad you stuck around, because you are great and I love you. I look forward to seeing you around! ♥
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickkhun Predchaphet Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Hahaha~ thank you very much, Feli~ <33

I'm very happy that the site's active again! You happen to be one of the greatest, friendliest members around! And it's no secret that I ADORE your portrayal of Feliciano! You blend the "uwaaa"-ness and the BAMF-ness so well~
Nickkhun Predchaphet
Nickkhun Predchaphet

Back to top Go down

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 pm

A-ahhh you flatter me too much! You are so cute baww. Thank you so much for all the nice compliments! ;u; ♥ From what I have seen from you, I like your Thailand too! I never see many roleplayers for him, but you make him so awesome and memorable so I love him! Keep on being awesome! -thumbs up-
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum