Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

›Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain‹

Go down

›Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain‹ Empty ›Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain‹

Post  Toasty Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:36 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

›Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain‹ Tumblr_l4op40WVvN1qbgbb7o1_500

Full Name:
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Birthday:
February 12, 1985
Is this an application for a first or second character:
First

Family:
Roman
Guard

Strengths:
♦ Passionate
♦ Optimistic
♦ Athletic
♦ Level Headed
♦ Loyalty

Weaknesses:
◘ Cute things
◘ Children (especially if they are pouting.)
◘ Tomatoes
◘ Thinking before speaking
◘ Using technology
◘ Churros

Personality:
Antonio is an overly cheerful man. He always views things optimistically, but is extremely dense. Due to his thick-headedness, he can be seen as insensitive or unintelligent. When he finds something he loves, he goes after it passionately, a fact that sometimes can rub people the wrong way.

He doesn't try to hide his emotions, unless he is on the job, feeling that it is important for people to show how they really feel, otherwise everyone will be unhappy inside. Antonio is extremely easy to get excited, but hard to anger or upset. He gets along with most everyone and tries to be nice to the people he doesn't like, if circumstances permit it.

No one can be cheerful all the time, and Antonio is no exception. When he is working, he tries to maintain a cool demeanour, since showing his emotions there would only lead to trouble. People who have seen him truly angry say he is a completely different person. His normal frustration, however, just cause him to act childish.

History:
Antonio grew up in the beautiful countryside of Spain. When he was little, he spent his days in a carefree environment, content to soak up the sun and run around with childish wonder. He always made sure he was in prime physical condition, dreaming of becoming a matador when he grew up. Unfortunately, his dreams were shattered when he was forced to abandon his beloved country with his parents, who had gotten on the bad side of the wrong people. They moved from place to place in a vain attempt to run away from the trouble they had gotten themselves into, but to no avail. It was a while before they were finally cornered and Antonio was forced to watch as his parents were slaughtered before his very eyes.

The next couple years after that found him on the streets, picking fights with other orphans. He soon became a force to be reckoned with around other children, who a few had taken to calling "Boss". He stayed comfortably in his position of 'power' until he was picked up to work for the Vargas family. He proved himself worthy of becoming a guard for the family after some time, but he didn't really care about his new role, only that he could be around the house's children, Lovino and Feliciano. He liked them, even though Lovino tended to treat him terribly.

Other Important Info:
☼ Antonio loves playing/watching futbol and will get really hyped up about Spain's teams.
☼ When relaxing, Antonio enjoys sitting under a tree either taking a siesta or idly strumming a guitar.
☼ He enjoys watching bullfights.

Roleplay Sample:
Being behind the camera lens was always a thrill. There was something about the way people looked on film that attracted him to it. He could create whatever scenes and moods he wanted others to feel with a simple change in lighting or the angle of a hip. Should they be sensual? fighting? It was all up to him. No matter what, he always tried to make sure his pictures stirred some sort of emotion in people, otherwise what would be the point?

Antonio set up another shot, but when he went to snap the photo, it just didn't seem right. Giving the models an apologetic smile, he lowered his camera again and fiddled with the lights. A step back and... perfect. A series of poses later, he decided that he was satisfied and let his subjects leave. Now he just needed to upload these to the computer and he could finish for the day. He was excited, it was really nice outside and the park wasn't usually busy at this time of day.

He walked over to the computers and stared. 'How do I do this again?' he thought, looking from his camera to the moniter. After a minute, all he had managed to do was make it angry. The screen was a really ugly blue colour and it was making this strange noise whenever he touched something. He looked around frantically before spotting someone who looked like they could help him. "Ah, excuse me? I think this computer hates me. Can you ask it to ...um, take the pictures from my camera?"

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name:
Toast
Timezone:
EST; GMT -5
MSN/AIM;etc:
MSN: crazyflyingtoast@hotmail.com
AIM: CrazyFlyingToast
You read the rules, right?:
You know? Brown is pretty unappreciated.
Anything else?:
Colours are fuuunnnn~

Toasty

Back to top Go down

›Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain‹ Empty Re: ›Antonio Fernandez Carriedo // Spain‹

Post  Maccheroni Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:49 pm

You are accepted, because I know that you are rather awesome. Please make an account with the name Antonio Fernandez Carriedo...or in this site's case Antonio FernandezCarriedo because it is lame. Then start posting, and maybe join us in the chatbox~
Maccheroni
Maccheroni

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum